This dual language (Chinese–English) agreement is for use where a manufacturer or supplier appoints an exclusive distributor or re-seller for the sale of its products in a defined overseas territory.
This eleven page document contains 11 clauses covering
- appointment of distributor
- orders for products
- prices and payment
- obligations of distributor
- obligations of principal
- patents and intellectual property
- language, governing law and resolution of disputes
- a general clause detailing assignment, subcontracting, notices and the scope of the agreement.
Here the distributor buys on its own account for re-sale – unlike an agent who sells on the principal’s behalf.
If you have any questions about a contract and/or want to see the Explanatory Notes before you buy, please let us know by using our contact form
You may also find these contracts of use:
Who can use this Distributor or Reseller Agreement template? Any distributor whose business involves the resale of products bought from suppliers or manufacturers. What is this Distributor or Reseller Agreement for? It establishes the terms…