This legal template is a comprehensive agreement for use between a manufacturer and a corporation or individual who is appointed as exclusive sales representative for the sale of a Manufacturer’s products in a defined territory.
This thirteen page contract contains 17 clauses covering
- appointment of representative
- general duties of the parties
- terms and conditions of solicitations of sales (including reservation of rights, notification to customers and returns)
- use of intellectual property
- use of third parties
- confidential information (including breach and remedies)
- relationship of parties
- licences and compliance
- term and termination
- dispute resolution
- a general clause detailing force majeure, notices, governing language, headings, assignment, severability and counterparts
- the scope of the agreement
This agreement is designed for use in any state of the USA and it can also be used in an international context.
You need this document if you are a manufacturer looking to appoint a sales representative to sell your products, and want to formalize the relationship between you and protect your interests.
If you have any questions about a contract and/or want to see the Explanatory Notes before you buy, please let us know by using our contact form