This document is designed for use by parties to an existing contract that wish to terminate the contract and release each other from the contract.
In eight clauses the form covers
- termination of original agreement
- full settlement
- release of original agreement and claims
- execution of additional documents
- representations and warranties
- choice of law and dispute resolution
- the scope of the agreement
- a general clause detailing notices, governing language, use of headings, severability and counterparts
This form is intended for use in any state in the United States, and makes provision for Section 1542 of the California Civil Code.
You need this document if you are party to a US contract, and want to terminate the contract and release the other party from his contractual obligations.
If you have any questions about a contract and/or want to see the Explanatory Notes before you buy, please let us know by using our contact form
You may also find these contracts of use:
Who can use this Supply Manufacture & Sale Agreement? You can use this Manufacturing and Supply Agreement template if you want a company to manufacture goods for you when you have the exclusive right to…