This agreement is designed for use where two parties are involved in the exclusive licensing of patents and related technology.
This nine page document has 9 main clauses covering
- grant and terms of license
- royalties and reports
- intellectual property
- representations and warranties; indemnification
- choice of law; dispute resolution
- scope of the agreement; modification/waiver
- a general clause detailing force majeure, notices, governing language, headings, assignment, severability and counterparts
This agreement is for use in any state in the United States.
You need this document if you are a licensee or licensor involved in the exclusive licensing of patents.
If you have any questions about a contract and/or want to see the Explanatory Notes before you buy, please let us know by using our contact form
You may also find these contracts of use:
Who can use this Patent Assignment? Anyone acquiring or disposing of a patent needs a formal agreement to record a patent assignment or sale. What is this Assignment for? This patent assignment is a short…
Who can use this Domain Name Assignment? Anyone wanting to acquire or dispose of an existing domain name. What is this Assignment for? This domain name assignment is a short, formal contract transferring ownership of…