Who can use this Employment Letters Pack?
Any employer or HR department can benefit form this pack with a separate employment letter for a variety of situations.
What does the employment letter pack contain?
The pack contains a number of template letters to be used in dealings with staff on a variety of subjects. We hope they are largely self-explanatory and a few notes on each letter are set out below. You can either them with our Staff Handbook and draft Contracts of Employment or as ‘stand-alone’ documents (with such necessary changes as you require to reflect your own documentation).
What letters does the Pack contain?
This employment pack contains a selection of letters for general use during the course of an individual’s employment, including:
- Confirmation of Probationary Period
- Extension of Probationary Period
- Termination of Probationary Period
- For a woman going on Maternity Leave (Statutory Provisions only)
- Letter for employee going on Paternity Leave (Statutory Provisions only)
- For employee going on Adoption Leave (Statutory Provisions only)
- Letter for employee going on Parental Leave (Statutory Provisions only)
- To employee requesting flexible working
- Invitation to Disciplinary Meeting held under a Disciplinary Procedure
- Letter giving a Formal Warning further to a Disciplinary Meeting
- Reference Request
- Letter confirming changes to Working Patterns
- Letter for Promotion
Use this document if you are a business owner looking for a comprehensive, affordable collection of the employment letters you will likely need in the course of day-to-day business.
When I download the document, can I change it and/or use it more than once?
Yes, all ContractStore’s templates are in MS Word and you can use the contract on more than one project. For more information, watch the video on this page of our website or see our FAQs
ContractStore supplies templates and is not a law firm. But all our templates are written by experienced lawyers so we can arrange legal assistance for customers who need special terms in one of our documents or a bespoke template. . For more information see our Legal Services page.
If you have any questions about a contract and/or want to see the Explanatory Notes before you buy, please let us know by using our contact form