As the UK continues in lockdown, we hope you are all coping OK.
Some of us are busy, and certainly almost everyone will have been adjusting to some level of change in their work and life, which can take up a lot of energy.
For those of you whose business is now quieter than usual, you should consider using the time to do some housekeeping and take care of some of the things you never normally get around to. For example, you could run a check to see your website is legally compliant and that you have the Ts & Cs you need for when we come out of quarantine (or while we are in it).
Did you know we have some free training and a lot of information to help you?
- Check that you have the right legal documents to protect you. A written Terms of Business is there to protect you from conflict and legal problems: our Guide for Starting a Business lists the essentials
- Get your website fully compliant with our webinar for Startup Richmond with CPG and then implement with our website legal notices template
- Watch our videos – on setting up a business, getting paid, appointing agents and manufacturers and other topics
- See our webinar on Demystifying Business Structures and Shareholder/Partnership Agreements prepared by CPG for Startup Richmond
- Wanting to pivot? Exporting could be an opportunity – download our e-book: Exporting Made Easy
- GDPR – check your business meets the Data Protection rules with our short online course: https://www.contractstore.com/gdpr-eguide/
- Do your customers need legal terms in place? Join our Affiliate program – to earn commission when you share templates relevant to your client or customer base.
- Need help in writing or tailoring a contract? https://www.contractstore.com/contact-us/ – include a phone no. if you would like a call back from us
Giles & the Team at ContractStore