This agreement is designed for use where two parties are involved in the exclusive licensing of patents and related technology.
This nine page document has 9 main clauses covering
- grant and terms of license
- royalties and reports
- intellectual property
- representations and warranties; indemnification
- choice of law; dispute resolution
- scope of the agreement; modification/waiver
- a general clause detailing force majeure, notices, governing language, headings, assignment, severability and counterparts
This agreement is for use in any state in the United States.
You need this document if you are a licensee or licensor involved in the exclusive licensing of patents.