Standard terms and conditions of sale which favour the Buyer, suitable for shrinking and attaching to the reverse side of a Buyer’s purchase order.
This six page document contains 20 clauses covering
- when binding
- delivery, title and risk of loss
- non-conforming goods
- inspection and acceptance
- services on buyer’s property
- termination or modification for convenience
- termination for cause
- logistical issues
- choice of law and dispute resolution
The form is designed for use when U.S. law applies, but contains language suitable for cross-border sales.
This editable MS Word document comes with 5 pages of explanatory notes which can be viewed below.