A detailed policy for issuing to all employees regarding UK & international travel and expense claims. Includes policy on use of business class bookings, company charge cards, expenses and petrol claims and authorisation of expenses claims.
This thirteen page document contains 11 clauses covering
- overview operation of expense claim procedures
- reimbursement of expense claims
- corporate charge cards
- UK travel
- international and domestic air travel
- business and employee entertainment
- hotel accommodation
- other expenses
- expense form completion and authorization
- reimbursement of expenses
- telephone call reimbursement and payment
Use this document if you are an employer whose staff undertake UK or international business travel, and you want a straight-forward policy for travel and expense claims.
This document can be used as a stand alone policy, or in conjunction with the Business Travel Authorisation Form E118 and guide on our website.